The US India Chamber of Commerce (formerly Greater Dallas Indo-American Chamber of Commerce) is a non-profit 501(c) (6) organization created by successful Americans of Indian origin, wanting to further encourage and facilitate trade between the United States and India. In addition to international trade, the USICOC promotes commerce in local markets, helping member companies network and grow their businesses, sell to mainstream America as well as other Indian Businesses and do business with local, state and federal government agencies.
Download the USICOC brochure: Chamber Brochure.PDF
"Welcome to the US India Chamber of Commerce(USICOC) web site. You will find this to be a useful resource and vital link to the Indo-American business community of the Dallas Fort Worth metroplex.
We welcome your feed back, comments and suggestions as you browse the web site. Please bookmark this site and visit us often for the latest updates on Indo-US business news and business news from the metroplex.
Once again, thank you for visiting the USICOC web site and we hope you will come back soon!"
- To foster dynamic, profitable and growing partnerships between businesses, individuals and associations of greater Dallas and India. In order to live our mission, the association will engage in the following:
- Provide easy and speedy access to information and facilitate business connections.
- Mobilize its members to support legislative initiatives at various levels (local, state and federal) that promote our mission or oppose moves that impede business climate.
- Educate our communities and businesses on doing business with India and help de-mystify the process.
- Provide networking opportunities for our members to foster entrepreneurialism and business formation.
- To provide support and gain the support of sister organizations across the US and India that are dedicated to a mission similar to ours.
Our address and directions: